Welcome to another issues of Java roundup! Here’s last week’s interesting Java content:
- Apache Dubbo, the Java-based open source RPC framework becomes a Top-Level Project - JAXenter;
- Explicit No-Arguments Constructor Vs. Default Constructor - DZone Java;
- Java Microservices with Spring Boot and Spring Cloud - Okta Developer;
- Java Microservices with Spring Cloud Config and JHipster - Okta Developer;
- Pivotal Cloud Foundry is 5 years old, here’s how it changed my life…;
- Running a Java Class as a Subprocess - DZone Java;
- Software testing Blog – Awesome Testing: Performance testing (benchmarking) Java code with JMH.